anti-JARID2 polyclonal antibody
anti-JARID2 polyclonal antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6856-50 | anti-JARID2 polyclonal antibodysize: JARID2 polyclonal antibody | 291.44 USD
- Target of this antibody:JARID2
- Alternative names of antibody target:JMJ
- Background information:JARID2 is a regulator of histone methyltransferase complexes that plays an essential role in embryonic development, including heart and liver development, neural tube fusion process and hematopoiesis. JARID2 acts by recruiting histone methyltransferase complexes (PRC2) to their target genes and modulating the histone methyltransferase activity. It does not have histone demethylase activity but regulates activity of various histone methyltransferase complexes. In embryonic stem cells, it associates with the PRC2 complex and inhibits trimethylation of H3K27me3 by the PRC2 complex, thereby playing a key role in differentiation of embryonic stem cells and normal development. In cardiac cells, it is required to repress expression of cyclin-D1 (CCND1) by activating H3K9 methylation by the GLP1/EHMT1 and G9a/EHMT2 histone methyltransferases.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:Polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against human JARID2 (jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 2) using two KLH conjugated synthetic peptides containing a sequence from the N-terminal and the central region of the protein, respectively.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.05% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Whole Anti-Sera
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:ELISA.
- Recommended usage:ELISA: 1:500.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-JARID2 polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 2 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetjumonji, AT rich interactive domain 2, JMJ, JARID2 and IDBG-62820 and ENSG00000008083 and 3720, protein binding, nuclei, Jarid2 and IDBG-147776 and ENSMUSG00000038518 and 16468, JARID2 and IDBG-636025 and ENSBTAG00000012938 and 528253