anti Interleukin 8 IL8 Antibody 50 Вµg
anti Interleukin 8 IL8 Antibody 50 Вµg is available 2 times from Acr labs
PP1030B2 | anti-Interleukin-8 / IL8 Antibody, 50 Вµgsize: 50 Вµg | 614.73 USD
PP1030P1 | anti-Interleukin-8 / IL8 Antibody, 50 Вµgsize: 50 Вµg | 434.73 USD
- Vial descriptionCXCL8rotein 3-10C, Emoctakin, GCP1, MDNCF, MONAP, NAP1
- Categoryprimary antibody
- Raised inRabbit
- Clone1 vial
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- Protein numberP10145
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Interleukin-8 / IL8 Antibody, 50 Вµg
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-8 / interleukin 8 (Antibody to), 50 Вµg
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828