anti Interleukin 10 IL10 Antibody 100 Tests
anti Interleukin 10 IL10 Antibody 100 Tests is available 4 times from Acr labs
SM110R | anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 100 Testssize: 100 Tests | 960.02 USD
SM1703R | anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 100 Testssize: 100 Tests | 927.19 USD
AM39036FC-N | anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 100 Testssize: 100 Tests | 811.72 USD
AM39036RP-N | anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 100 Testssize: 100 Tests | 943.04 USD
- Vial descriptionIL-10, CSIF, TGIF
- Categoryprimary antibody
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 100
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-10 / interleukin 10 (Antibody to), 100 Tests
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246