anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 0,2 ml
anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 0,2 ml is available 1 time from Acr labs
CPA3246-200ul | anti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, 0,2 mlsize: 0,2 ml | 778.88 USD
- Vial descriptionIL-10, CSIF, TGIF
- Categoryprimary antibody
- Raised inRabbit
- Clone1 vial
- FormAffinity Purified
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- Protein numberP22301
- ApplicationIWestern Blot
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Interleukin-10 / IL10 Antibody, ,2
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-10 / interleukin 10 (Antibody to), 0,2 milliliter
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246
Recombinant Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b Putative sporulation transcription regulator WhiA whiA