anti Insulin Antibody
anti Insulin Antibody is available 0 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:Insulin
- Alternative names of antibody target:Insulin A chain, Insulin B chain, Proinsulin
- Background information:Insulin is important in stimulating the uptake of glucose from blood in the skeletal muscle and adipose tissue. It is secrered by pancreatic β cells throμgh a glucose sensing pathway. Insulin also increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. Insulin is first formed as a precursor molecule, preproinsulin which is then processed into proinsulin and finally to the mature insulin hormone. A mature form of insulin has an A chain and a B chain that are connnected by two dilsufide bonds. Defects in insulin are the cause of type-II diabetes mellitus.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed recombinant human Insulin
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Insulin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Insulin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies