Anti-Insulin (1G11) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Insulin (1G11) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideInsulin
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against Insulin
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceRecombinant human Insulin protein
- Gene ID3630
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationInsulin is a pancreatic hormone that regulates glucose and is involved in the synthesis of protein and fat. It increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. It accelerates glycolysis, the pentose phosphate cycle, and glycogen synthesis in liver. Heterodimer of a B chain and an A chain linked by two disulfide bonds.Belongs to the insulin family. The insulin-link growth factors, IGF-I and IGF-II (also desinated somatomedin C and multiplication stimulating activator, respectvely), share approximatly 76% sequence identity and are 50% related to pro-insulin.IGF-I and IGF-II are nonglycosylated, single chain proteins of 70 and 76 amino acids in length, respectivelly. IGF-I functions as an autocrine regulator of growth in vaious, whereas the function of IGF-II is less well defined.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsILPR; INS; Insulin A chain; Insulin B chain; Insulin A chain; Insulin precursor; IRDN; Proinsulin; Proinsulin precursor; IDDM2; INS_HUMAN; MODY10.
- Alternative name 1Insulin (1G11) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2Insulin (1G11) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Insulin (1G11) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Insulin (1G11) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-0855M-A594 | Anti-Insulin (1G11) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 107 microliters | 601.52 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-0855M-A594
- Price601.52 USD
- Size107 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR