anti-IL-8 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
5149-100 | anti-IL-8 Antibodysize: IL-8 Antibody | 393.53 USD
- Target of this antibody:IL-8
- Alternative names of antibody target:IL-8, IL8, IL 8, Interluekin-8, Interluekin 8, interluekin
- Background information:IL-8 is a proinflammatory CXC chemokine that can signal throμgh the CXCR1 and CXCR2 receptors. It is secreted by monocytes and endothelial cells. IL-8 chemoattracts and activates neutrophils.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed human IL-8
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-human IL-8 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, ELISA
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-1 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-IL-8 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-8 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies