anti IL-1RA Antibody
anti IL-1RA Antibody is available 0 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:IL-1RA
- Alternative names of antibody target:IRAP, IL1F3, IL1RA, IL-1ra3, ICIL-1RA, IL1RN, IL1 inhibitor, IL-1ra, MGC10430, human IL-1RA, recombinant human IL-1RA
- Background information:Interleukin-1 RA is a member of the interleukin 1 cytokine family. This protein inhibits the activities of interleukin 1-alpha (IL1A) and interleukin 1-beta (IL1B), and modulates a variety of interleukin 1 related immune and inflammatory responses. This gene and five other closely related cytokine genes form a gene cluster spanning approximately 400 kb on chromosome 2. A polymorphism of this gene is reported to be associated with increased risk of osteoporotic fractures and gastric cancer. Four alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been reported. IL1RA Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a non-glycosylated, N-terminal methionyl form of the human naturally-occurring polypeptide chain containing 153 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 17000 Dalton.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant protein of human IL-1RA (Cat # 4263)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity Purified Antibody
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg/ml.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-IL-1RA Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-1RA (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies