anti IL-1 alpha Antibody
anti IL-1 alpha Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5125-100 | anti-IL-1 alpha Antibodysize: IL-1 alpha Antibody | 367.92 USD
5125-30T | anti-IL-1 alpha Antibodysize: IL-1 alpha Antibody | 171.15 USD
- Target of this antibody:IL-1a
- Alternative names of antibody target:IL-1, IL1, IL 1, Interluekin-1 alpha, Interluekin 1 alpha, interluekin
- Background information:IL-1α is a potent immuno-modulator that mediates a wide range of immune and inflammatory responses. Human IL-1α is an 18.0 kDa protein containing 159 amino acid residues.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed human IL-1α
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Neutralization
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-2 µg/ml). Per researcher’s feedback, it can also be used in neutralization (5-10 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recombinant human IL-1α (Cat. #:4125-10) can be used as a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThe anti-IL-1 alpha Antibody is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.This antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneThe Interleukin-1 family (IL-1 family) is a group of 11 cytokines, which plays a central role in the regulation of immune and inflammatory responses to infections or sterile insults. Rec. E. coli interleukin-1 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-IL-1 alpha Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interleukin-1 a (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp