Anti IgG Biotin Antibody
3x Anti IgG Biotin Antibody found in MBS Polyclonals
- Synonim namesN/A
- Other namesN/A
- Gene synonimsN/A
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Purification methodThe most common purification methods used in the antibody production are Affinity Chromatography, Caprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation, Antigen Affinity method, etc.
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial. We recommend you to briefly cetrifuge the vial prior to use to gather the content on the bottom.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN8503294 | Anti- IgG Biotin Conjugated Antibodysize: 0.1 ml | 452.7 USD
- Catalog numberGEN8503294
- Price452.7 USD
- Size0.1 ml
- Long nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG Biotin Conjugated Antibody
- AntigenIgG Biotin Conjugated
- Gene nameIgG Biotin Conjugated
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withMouse (Mus musculus)
- SpecificityThis is an antibody designed to detect IgG Biotin Conjugated
- ApplicationsWestern Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- IgG Conjugated Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, IgGs
- Alternative nameAntibody to Immunoglobulin G biotinilated coupled (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN8502915 | Anti- IgG-Biotin Antibodysize: 1 mg | 609.3 USD
GEN8500251 | Anti- IgG-Biotin Antibodysize: 1 mg | 609.3 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies