Anti-IFN gamma (F2E4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-IFN gamma (F2E4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-0388M-A594 | Anti-IFN gamma (F2E4) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 103 microliters | 557.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-0388M-A594
- Price557.02 USD
- Size103 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterferon alpha 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1993-01-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideN gamma
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against N gamma
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceFull length of human IFN gamma
- Gene ID3458
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationProduced by lymphocytes activated by specific antigens or mitogens. IFN-gamma, in addition to having antiviral activity, has important immunoregulatory functions. It is a potent activator of macrophages, it has antiproliferative effects on transformed cells and it can potentiate the antiviral and antitumor effects of the type I interferons.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsIFG; IFI; Interferon gamma; IFN-gamma; Immune interferon; IFNG
- Alternative name 1IFN gamma (F2E4) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2IFN gamma (F2E4) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-IFN gamma (F2E4) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Interferon g (F2E4) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies