Anti Human VEGF
Anti Human VEGF is available 23 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
102-PA02S | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 180.8 USD
102-P91 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 356.67 USD
101-M59 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 200ug | 292.72 USD
102-P91G | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 356.67 USD
101-MBi60 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 50ug | 292.72 USD
101-M56 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
102-PA02 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 200ug | 244.75 USD
101-M57 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
101-M60 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
101-M58 | Anti-Human VEGF-Asize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
- Catalog number101-M58
- Price292.72 USD
- Gene NameVEGF-A
- SynonymsVEGFA; VPF; VEGF; MVCD1
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- VEGF-A
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens VEGF-A
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
0. Gene info
- Long gene namevascular endothelial growth factor A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- vascular endothelial growth factor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VEGF family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedDMC induces migration of monocytes and immature dendritic cells. Expression studies show that DMC is constitutively expressed in lung, suggesting a potential role for DMC in recruiting monocytes and dendritic cells from blood into lung parenchymaThese results strongly suggest that VCC-1 plays an important role in hepatocellular carcinoma cell invasion and tumor growth.Immune surveillance occurs during the early intraepithelial stages of human pancreatic carcinogenesis and is mediated by expression of CXCL17 and ICAM2.An Fc-fusion protein of 35kDa with a modified human immunoglobulin IgG1 Fc domain is capable of inhibiting CC chemokine-induced calcium flux, chemotaxis, and beta-arrestin recruitment in primary macrophages and transfected cells.these results suggest that VCC-1 is involved in cisplatin-induced apoptosis of HepG2 cells, and also provides some evidence for VCC-1 as a potential cellular target for chemotherapy.We conclude that CXCL17 is an antimicrobial mucosal chemokine that may play a role in the pathogenesis of interstitial lung diseasesCXCL17 production correlated with adverse immune infiltration and might be an important target for anti-HCC therapies.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
102-PA03S | Anti-Human VEGF-Apan (Peptide)size: 100ug | 180.8 USD
102-PA03 | Anti-Human VEGF-Apan (Peptide)size: 200ug | 244.75 USD
101-M62 | Anti-Human VEGF-Bsize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
102-PA72AG | Anti-Human VEGF-Bsize: 50ug | 260.74 USD
102-PA72S | Anti-Human VEGF-Bsize: 100ug | 221.38 USD
102-PA72 | Anti-Human VEGF-Bsize: 200ug | 333.3 USD
101-M88 | Anti-Human VEGF-Csize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
101-M91 | Anti-Human VEGF-Csize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
101-M64 | Anti-Human VEGF-Csize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
101-M90 | Anti-Human VEGF-Csize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
101-M89 | Anti-Human VEGF-Csize: 100ug | 292.72 USD
101-MBi89 | Anti-Human VEGF-Csize: 50ug | 292.72 USD
101-M66 | Anti-Human VEGF-Dsize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies