Anti Human Thrombin
Anti Human Thrombin is available 2 times from Gentaur genprice labs
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Techniqueanti human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
52-MA-HTHROM | Anti Human Thrombinsize: 1 kit or item | 447.76 USD
52-TAT1F7F8 | Anti Human Thrombin Antithrombin Complexsize: 1 kit or item | 489.58 USD
- Catalog number52-TAT1F7F8
- Price489.58 USD
- Size1 kit or item
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedfindings suggest that antithrombin exosites responsible for enhancing the rates of factor Xa and factor IXa inhibition in the conformationally activated inhibitor lie in strand 3 of beta-sheet C of the serpinRenal hypertension was caused by renal artery obstruction due to thrombus formation. This thrombus formation was attributed to antithrombin deficiency caused by a novel SERPINCI gene mutation (AT III Akita, M352R).Rare double heterozygous mutations in antithrombin underlie hereditary thrombophilia in a Chinese familyThis suggests that allosteric information propagation pathways are present even in the non-activated native form of antithrombin.this is the first report of AT mutations in SERPINC1 gene in Indo-Aryan population where a novel point mutation p.T280A and a novel single nucleotide insertion g.13362_13363insA are reported.This is the first case of pregnancy related stroke, associated with type-II heparin binding site antithrombin deficiency (c. 391C > T, p.Leu131Phe), that has been reported so far. A genetic analysis of the AT gene (SERPINC1) was performed.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene