Anti human PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 PAb
2x Anti human PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 PAb found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-Rabbit anti-human PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name2Rabbit anti-human PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 PAb
- Alternative name3Lapin anti-Homo sapiens PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name4PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6
- Alternative name5PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6; PTK6; BRK; FLJ42088
- Other namesprotein-tyrosine kinase 6 isoform 1; Protein-tyrosine kinase 6; protein-tyrosine kinase 6; breast tumor kinase; protein-tyrosine kinase BRK; tyrosine-protein kinase BRK; PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6; protein tyrosine kinase 6; Breast tumor kinase; Tyrosine-protein kinase BRK
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesPTK6; PTK6; BRK; BRK
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAntigen Affinity Purified
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 PAb
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens PTK6 protein tyrosine phosphorylation catalyst 6 polyclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS716078 | Anti-human PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 PAbsize: 150ul | 1029.42 USD
- Catalog numberMBS716078
- Price1029.42 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Polyclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine kinase 6
- Synonyms gene name
- PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-10-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- SH2 domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedshows that breast tumor kinase interacts with protein kinase B/Akt, a serine/threonine kinase involved in cell growth and survivalexpression of Brk/PTK6 in non-transformed mammary epithelial cells mediates p38 MAPK phosphorylationSTAP-2 is phosphorylated at Tyr250 by Brk, and plays an important role in Brk-mediated STAT3 activation.HER2 inhibited calpain-1 activity through upregulating calpastatin, an endogenous calpain inhibitor.PTK6 performs contrasting roles in tumorigenicity depending on its intracellular localization, displaying increased oncogenic abilities when targeted to the plasma membrane and decreased oncogenicity when targeted to the nucleus.Brk enhances breast carcinoma cell survival in suspension, suggesting a role for Brk in supporting breast cancer cell disseminationPTK6 regulates cellular migration and invasion in pancreatic cancer via ERK signaling. PTK6 may be a novel therapeutic target for pancreatic cancer.Hypoxia-induced PTK6 stabilization and subcellular re-localization to the plasma membrane include increased cell motility and invasion, suggesting PTK6 targeting as a therapeutic approach to reduce hypoxia-regulated metastatic potential.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MBS716078 | Anti-human PTK6 protein tyrosine kinase 6 PAbsize: 0.05 ml | 568.63 USD
ELISA Kit FOR Bovine CDP-diacylglycerol--glycerol-3-phosphate 3-phosphatidyltransferase, mitochondrial (PGS1)