Anti Human Podoplanin
Anti Human Podoplanin is available 10 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
102-PA40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 312.57 USD
102-PA40AG | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 222.61 USD
102-PA40S | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 207.61 USD
101-M40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 289.5 USD
101-MBi40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 274.51 USD
101-M40S-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 177.62 USD
- Catalog number101-M40S-FITC
- Price177.62 USD
- SynonymsPDPN; T1A; GP36; GP40; Gp38; OTS8; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1; PA2.26; FITC
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe increased expression of EGFR in LAM cells is not associated with EGFR gene amplification, although it may be a marker of disease progression; the role of this receptor in LAM pathogenesis should be further investigated.Ectopic expression of CD9 in HT1080 cells actually reduced their metastatic ability. CD9 expression reduced lung retention and platelet aggregation activity of the transfectants.in human osteoblast-like MG63 cells, Sp1 and Sp3 stimulate basal PDPN transcription in a concerted, yet independent manner.Podoplanin-positive CAFs (Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts) were found only in invasive adenocarcinoma and none were found in noninvasive adenocarcinoma. Conventional prognostic factors were significantly correlated with podoplanin expression by CAFs.This study adds Microvenular hemangioma to the list of vascular lesions that fail to express the allegedly lymphatic marker podoplaninOverexpression of podoplanin is a rare event in sporadic gastrointestinal stromal tumors and is not associated with amplification of 1p36High podoplanin expression in cancer-associated fibroblasts is associated with invasive ductal breast carcinoma.Because Aggrus knockdown suppressed platelet-induced proliferation in vitro and tumor growth of the lung squamous cell carcinoma in vivo, Aggrus may be involved in not only tumor metastasis but also tumor growth by promoting platelet-tumor interaction
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
101-M40S-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 177.62 USD
101-M40-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 289.5 USD
101-M40-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 289.5 USD
101-M41 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 274.51 USD
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Podoplanin
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies