Anti Human Podoplanin
Anti Human Podoplanin is available 10 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
102-PA40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 318.67 USD
102-PA40AG | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 226.95 USD
102-PA40S | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 211.66 USD
101-M40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 295.15 USD
- Catalog number101-M40
- Price295.15 USD
- SynonymsPDPN; T1A; GP36; GP40; Gp38; OTS8; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1; PA2.26
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedpodoplanin induces an alternative pathway of tumor cell invasion in the absence of epithelial-mesenchymal transitionPodoplanin silencing in human lung lymphatic microvascular endothelial cells has no effect on cell viability or cell morphology in tissue culture.Podoplanin mRNA was expressed at a high level in bone marrow tissue and cartilage, and was upregulated with differentiation to osteoblasts in bone marrow cells. Podoplanin mRNA was highly expressed in several osteosarcoma and chondrosarcoma cell linesFindings suggested that lung squamoid cancer cells -associated podoplanin was functional and could attenuate the potential for lymph node metastasis, possibly based on the suppression of tumor lymphangiogenesisThe aim of this study was to determine if podoplanin was expressed by rudiment chondrocytes in human foetal cartilages.D2-40 immunohistochemistry reliably identifies the myoepithelial cells of breast in a variety of lesions in a pattern similar to that of calponin and p63.in our case series, podoplanin expression is not correlated with invasive potential and has no independent prognostic value in oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
101-MBi40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 279.86 USD
101-M40S-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 181.09 USD
101-M40S-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 181.09 USD
101-M40-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 295.15 USD
101-M41 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 279.86 USD
101-M40-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 295.15 USD
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Podoplanin
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies