Anti Human Podoplanin
10x Anti Human Podoplanin found in Reliatech antibodies
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Podoplanin
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M40S-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 188.73 USD
102-PA40AG | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 236.52 USD
101-M41 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 291.67 USD
101-M40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 307.6 USD
101-M40-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 307.6 USD
101-M40-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 307.6 USD
101-MBi40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 291.67 USD
- Catalog number101-MBi40
- Price291.67 USD
- SynonymsPDPN; T1A; GP36; GP40; Gp38; OTS8; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1; PA2.26
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPodoplanin-positive CAFs (Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts) were found only in invasive adenocarcinoma and none were found in noninvasive adenocarcinoma. Conventional prognostic factors were significantly correlated with podoplanin expression by CAFs.Podoplanin is strongly expressed in KCOTs in comparison with OOCs. The pattern of staining for podoplanin in KCOT could be related to its neoplastic nature, and suggests a role of the protein in tumor invasiveness.podoplanin expression in stromal myofibroblasts may function as a proangiogenic biomarker and may serve as a predictive marker of cancer cell spread.podoplanin expression was significantly associated with an increased risk of death for the whole group of thymomasD2-40 immunohistochemistry reliably identifies the myoepithelial cells of breast in a variety of lesions in a pattern similar to that of calponin and p63.The presence of podoplanin expression in cancer-associated fibroblasts correlates with aggressive behavior in melanoma and might therefore serve as a useful prognostic factor for patients with melanoma
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
102-PA40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 332.11 USD
102-PA40S | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 220.59 USD
101-M40S-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 188.73 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies