Anti-Human NOV is available 1 time from Genways bulk labs
- Available sizes50ug:66,100ug:171,1000ug:1870
- Storestore in freezer for long therm or fridge for short time storage
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, e. Coli rec. human proteins
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Testgenways bulk supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- NOV
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens NOV
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GWB-BIG7E1 | Anti-Human NOVsize: bulk | Place ask USD
- Catalog numberGWB-BIG7E1
- PricePlace ask USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameplexin A1
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-08-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn early-onset pre-eclamptic placentae, CYR61 was expressed at a significantly lower level compared with normal matched controls, indicating a potential role of this molecule in the pathogenesis of early-onset pre-eclampsia.Expression levels at diagnosis may represent a useful molecular tool to early identification of patients with different prognosis in osteosarcomaCCN3 suppresses neointimal thickening through the inhibition of vascular smooth cell migration and proliferation.reduced expression of NOV in childhood adrenocortical tumors may play an important role in the process of childhood childhood adrenocortical tumors tumorigenesisresults suggest that the lack of CCN3 in advanced melanoma cells contributes to their invasive phenotypeOnly defined binding properties between Cx43 and CCN3 leading to an upregulation of CCN3 are needed for signaling.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene