Anti human mitogen activated protein kinase 7 PAb
Anti human mitogen activated protein kinase 7 PAb is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-Rabbit anti-human mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name2Rabbit anti-human mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 PAb
- Alternative name3Lapin anti-Homo sapiens mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name4mitogen-activated protein kinase 7
- Alternative name5mitogen-activated protein kinase 7; MAPK7; BMK1; ERK4; ERK5; PRKM7
- Other namesmitogen-activated protein kinase 7; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 7; mitogen-activated protein kinase 7; BMK-1; ERK-5; MAPK 7; BMK1 kinase; MAP kinase 7; big MAP kinase 1; extracellular signal-regulated kinase 5; mitogen-activated protein kinase 7; Big MAP kinase 1; BMK-1; Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 5; ERK-5
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesMapk7; Mapk7; Bmk1; Erk5; Prkm7; Bmk1; Erk5; MAP kinase 7; MAPK 7; BMK-1; ERK-5
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAntigen Affinity Purified
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Polyclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 PAb
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens mitogen-activated protein phosphorylation catalyst 7 polyclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS714878 | Anti-human mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 PAbsize: 150ul | 1027.99 USD
MBS714878 | Anti-human mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 PAbsize: 0.05 ml | 567.84 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies