Anti-Human Mer is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- SynonymsMERTK; MER; RP38; c-mer
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene NameMer
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Mer
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Mer
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M568 | Anti-Human Mersize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
- Catalog number101-M568
- Price413.25 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameMER proto-oncogene, tyrosine kinase
- Synonyms gene name
- c-mer proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-11-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- I-set domain containing
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Fibronectin type III domain containing
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPMN-Ect interacted with the macrophages by activation of the MerTK pathway responsible for down-modulation of the proinflammatory signals generated by ZymA.This study identified galectin-3 as a new MerTK ligand by an advanced dual functional cloning strategy.These results indicate that Mer and Axl have complementary and overlapping roles in Non-small cell lung cancerMerTK expression in circulating innate immune cells is increased in patients with septic shock in comparison with healthy volunteers and trauma patients and its persistent overexpression after septic shock is associated with adverse outcome.These studies demonstrate that, despite their similarity, TYRO3, AXL, and MER are likely to perform distinct functions in both immunoregulation and the recognition and removal of apoptotic cellsPatients with ACLF have increased numbers of immunoregulatory monocytes and macrophages that express MERTK and suppress the innate immune response to microbes. The number of these cells correlates with disease severity and the inflammatory response.Significantly increased levels of sMer, sTyro3 and sAxl may be important factors contributing to the deficit in phagocytosis ability in systemic lupus erythematosus .Upon differentiation of these iPSC towards RPE, patient-specific RPE cells exhibited defective phagocytosis, a characteristic phenotype of MERTK deficiency observed in human patients and animal models
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR