Anti human junctional PAb
Anti human junctional PAb is available 3 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAntigen Affinity Purified
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS713751 | Anti-human junctional adhesion molecule 2 PAbsize: 0.05 ml | 570.77 USD
- Catalog numberMBS713751
- Price570.77 USD
- Size0.05 ml
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
MBS716306 | Anti-human junctional sarcoplasmic reticulum protein 1 PAbsize: 0.05 ml | 570.77 USD
MBS716306 | Anti-human junctional sarcoplasmic reticulum protein 1 PAbsize: 150ul | 1033.28 USD
CYP2C8 S mephenytoin 4 hydroxylase Cytochrome P450 IIC2 P450 Cytochrome MP 12 MP 20 Cytochrome P450 Form 1 CYPIIC8 Cytochrome P450 2C8
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies