Anti Human Galectin
9x Anti Human Galectin found in Reliatech antibodies
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
102-PA131S | Anti-Human Galectin-1100ug 219.65 USD
102-PA131AG | Anti-Human Galectin-150ug 235.52 USD
102-PA131 | Anti-Human Galectin-1200ug 330.7 USD
102-P131 | Anti-Human Galectin-1100ug 353.89 USD
- Catalog number102-P131
- Price353.89 USD
- Gene NameGalectin-1
- SynonymsLGALS1; GBP; GAL1
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Galectin-1
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Galectin-1
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegalectin 1
- Synonyms gene name
- lectin, galactoside-binding, soluble, 1
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
101-M424 | Anti-Human Galectin-3100ug 410.02 USD
102-P228 | Anti-Human Galectin-3100ug 353.89 USD
101-M425 | Anti-Human Galectin-4100ug 410.02 USD
101-M426 | Anti-Human Galectin-7100ug 410.02 USD
101-M427 | Anti-Human Galectin-8100ug 410.02 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies