Anti human Fructose bisphosphate aldolase A PAb
Anti human Fructose bisphosphate aldolase A PAb is available 4 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS715157 | Anti-human Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A PAbsize: 100ug | 359.94 USD
MBS715024 | Anti-human Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A PAb, Biotin conjugatedsize: 100ug | 359.94 USD
MBS715261 | Anti-human Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A PAb, Biotin conjugated, FITC conjugsize: 100ug | 359.94 USD
MBS715552 | Anti-human Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A PAb, Biotin conjugated, HRP conjugatedsize: 100ug | 359.94 USD
- Alternative name4Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A
- Alternative name5ALDOA; ALDA; Lung cancer antigen NY-LU-1; Muscle-type aldolase
- Other namesfructose-bisphosphate aldolase A isoform 1; Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A; fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A; muscle-type aldolase; lung cancer antigen NY-LU-1; fructose-1,6-bisphosphate triosephosphate-lyase; epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 87p; aldolase A, fructose-bisphosphate; Lung cancer antigen NY-LU-1; Muscle-type aldolase
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesALDOA; ALDOA; ALDA; GSD12; HEL-S-87p; ALDA
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodCaprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation Purified
- Storage and shippingShipped at Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius.. Upon delivery aliquot and store productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. or -80 degree C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies