Anti-human Fibrinogen (4F7) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-human Fibrinogen (4F7) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/Peptidehuman Fibrinogen
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against human Fibrinogen
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceFibrinogen from human plasma
- Gene ID2243
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationFibrinogen is the main protein of blood coagulation system. It is a large protein and it consists of two identical subunits that contain three polypeptide chains: alpha, beta and gamma. All chains are connected with each other by a number of disulfide bonds. Fibrinopeptides A (1 to 16 amino acids) and B (1 to 17 amino acids) are released by thrombin from the N terminal parts of alpha and beta chains, respectively. In this way fibrinogen is converted into fibrin, which by means of polymerization forms a fibrin clot. Fibrinogen clotting underlies pathogenesis of MI, thromboembolism and thromboses of arteries and veins, since fibrin is the main substrate for thrombus formation. Fibrinogen activation is also involved in pathogenesis of inflammation, tumor growth and many other diseases. The normal fibrinogen concentration in plasma is about 3 mg/ml. The elevated level of fibrinogen in patient's blood is regarded as an independent risk factor for cardiovascular diseases. An increase in blood fibrinogen concentration was shown to be a strong predictor of coronary heart disease (Sonel A. et al, and Rapold H.J. et al). All these facts make fibrinogen an important parameter in the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsFGA; FGA protein; FGB; FGG; Fib2; Fibrin alpha chain ;Fibrinogen A alpha polypeptide; Fibrinogen A alpha polypeptide chain; Fibrinogen alpha chain; Fibrinogen B alpha polypeptide; Fibrinogen beta chain; Fibrinogen G alpha polypeptide; Fibrinogen gamma chain; MGC104327; MGC119422; MGC119423; MGC119425; MGC120405; FIBA_HUMAN.
- Alternative name 1human Fibrinogen (4F7) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2human Fibrinogen (4F7) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestBioss Monoclonal Antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Fibrinogen (4F7) Monoclonal,
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Fibrinogen (4F7) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-1240M-A594 | Anti-human Fibrinogen (4F7) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 117 microliters | 567.04 USD
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp