Anti-Human Endostatin is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameEndostatin
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsCOL18A1; KS; KNO; KNO1
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Endostatin
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Endostatin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
102-P226 | Anti-Human Endostatinsize: 100ug | 357.16 USD
- Catalog number102-P226
- Price357.16 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecollagen type XVIII alpha 1 chain
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Knobloch syndrome, type 1
- collagen, type XVIII, alpha 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1993-05-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedResults show that the molecular structure of human tissue type XV presents a unique conformation among the collagens.Data represent the first evidence of the expression of collagen type XV in human osteoblasts, a calcium-regulated protein which correlates to a specific functional state of these cells.These results suggest genetic variation in COL15A1 and COL18A1 can modify the age of onset of both early and late onset POAG.The obtained results indicate that the changes in gene expression in bone marrow progenitor cells can be involved into space flight-induced osteopenia.COL15A1 mRNA was up-regulated in hepatocellular cancer (HCC) and collagen XV was expressed along the sinusoid-like endothelium of HCC but not in non-tumoral regions, which implies that collagen XV contributes to the capillarization of HCC.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene