Anti Human Desmoglein
Anti Human Desmoglein is available 3 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M377 | Anti-Human Desmoglein-1size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
101-M378 | Anti-Human Desmoglein-2size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
101-M379 | Anti-Human Desmoglein-3size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number101-M379
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedesmoglein 3
- Synonyms gene name
- desmoglein 3 (pemphigus vulgaris antigen)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-08-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Desmosomal cadherins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn trichilemmal keratinization in follicle, and in cysts in these areas, desmoglein 3 expressed throughout outer root sheath and cyst wall. In areas of epidermal-like keratinization, desmoglein 3 expression was limited mainly to the basal layer.The five genes, and three of the encoded proteins, were shown differentially expressed between a group of keratoconus patients and a reference group using different techniquesData suggest that although the desmoglein (Dsg)3 depletion is not indicative for adhesive strength, it may indicate pathogenic changes within the cell and it plays a role in skin fragility or susceptibility to blister formation in pemphigus patients.The cis-adhesive interface on extracellular subdomain EC1 recognized by the pathogenic antibody PVA224 is the primary target of the autoantibodies present in the serum of pemiphigus vulgaris patients.All 3 markers were studied independently and were associated with tumor percentage in metastatic lymph nodes. PVA had the strongest correlation, followed by PTHrP and then TACSTD1.DSG2 and DSG3 might be potential diagnostic markers for squamous cell carcinoma of the lung and DSG3 could be a potential differentiation marker for lung cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies