Anti Human Cystatin
Anti Human Cystatin is available 8 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M366 | Anti-Human Cystatin Asize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M367 | Anti-Human Cystatin Bsize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M368 | Anti-Human Cystatin Csize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M369 | Anti-Human Cystatin Dsize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M370 | Anti-Human Cystatin E-Msize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M371 | Anti-Human Cystatin Ssize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
- Catalog number101-M371
- Price413.82 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecystatin S
- Discovery year1993-01-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Cystatins, type 2
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCystatin C expression was significantly downregulated in breast cancer cells with p53 mutations, and decreased cystatin C expression was associated with poor prognosis of breast cancer.Levels of CatB and CysC were higher in CF of malignant serous tumors compared to those found in benign serous tumors whereas levels of CatL were significantly higher in CF of malignant mucinous tumors compared to those found in benign mucinous tumorsCysC is an independent predictor of adverse events in chronic heart failure. It adds prognostic value to creatinine, particularly in patients with preserved renal function.Cystatin C was independently associated with the coronary artery calcium level and the presence of coronary disease.Elevated urinary levels of cystatin C is associated with Henoch-Schonlein purpura patients with renal involvement.First-trimester cystatin C levels were significantly higher in cases complicated with preterm delivery and premature rupture of membrane (PROM) compared to uncomplicated ones (0.58+/-0.07 vs. 0.55+/-0.07, P=0.041, and 0.58+/-0.07 vs. 0.55+/-0.07, P=0.036). With a cutoff value of 0.505 mg/L, sensitivity of cystatin C for preterm delivery and PROM was 91.9% and specificity was 27.7%.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
101-M372 | Anti-Human Cystatin SAsize: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M373 | Anti-Human Cystatin SNsize: 100ug | 413.82 USD