Anti-Human CXCL7 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCXCL7
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsPPBP; PBP; TC1; TC2; TGB; LDGF; MDGF; TGB1; B-TG1; CTAP3; CXCL7; NAP-2; SCYB7; THBGB; LA-PF4; SCAR10; THBGB1; Beta-TG; CTAPIII; CTAP-III, NAP-2
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CXCL7
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CXCL7
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M357 | Anti-Human CXCL7size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number101-M357
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepro-platelet basic protein
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-05-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedlevels of BDNF and beta-TG in blood of Alzheimers patients is decreased; BDNF and beta-TG are associated with degree of platelet activationone or more high molecular weight protein is released from alpha-granules and is broken down into smaller fragments after release to form beta-thromboglobulin (beta-TG)-like proteins by the action of metal dependent proteases.activated human skin mast cells (MCs) convert CTAP-III into biologically active NAP-2 through proteolytic cleavage by released chymase.CXCL7 decreased serum levels in advanced MDS, suggesting the possibility of a concerted disturbance of transcription or translation of these chemokines in advanced MDSExamined the prognostic values of SARS-associated proteome, and deciphered the identities of those with prognostic values.The associations of decreased serum PF4 and increased serum beta-TG levels with poor prognosis were confirmed by Western blot.beta-TG was evaluated for familial mediterranean fever cases and healthy controls, beta-TG levels were found significantly lower among patients; it is hypothesized that this difference may have resulted from the effect of colchicine use on platelet functions.The level of beta-thromboglobulin was found significantly higher in female patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Studied and characterized the dynamics and thermodynamic stability of monomer and homodimer structures of CXCL7.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene