Anti-Human CD6 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCD6
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsCD6; TP120
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CD6
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD6 molecule
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD6 molecule, TP120, CD6 and IDBG-49617 and ENSG00000013725 and 923, this GO :0005044 and scavenger receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006898 and receptor-mediated endocytosis and biological process this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component, protein binding, this GO :0005044: scavenger receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005044: scavenger receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Cd6 and IDBG-145044 and ENSMUSG00000024670 and 12511, CD6 and IDBG-643095 and ENSBTAG00000018367 and 282881
101-M312 | Anti-Human CD6size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number101-M312
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD6 molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- CD6 antigen
- Discovery year1997-07-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Scavenger receptor cysteine rich domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData indicate that the T cell-specific adaptor protein (TSAd) SH2 domain interacts with CD6 antigen and linker for activation of T cells protein (LAT) phosphotyrosine (pTyr) peptides.The IL7R polymorphism was associated with reduced odds of multiple sclerosis attacks involving the brainstem/cerebellum as were the TNFRSF1A and IL12A polymorphisms.upon T cell activation, SRSF1 becomes limiting, and its function in CD6 exon 5 splicing is countered by an increase in CD6 transcription, dependent on chromatin acetylation.Data show the multiple aspects that determine the nature of the signals transmitted via CD6 and the context that may define a dual role for this important T cell surface molecule. [review]
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene