Anti-Human CD32 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCD32
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsFCGR2A; CD32; FCG2; FcGR; CD32A; CDw32; FCGR2; IGFR2; FCGR2A1
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CD32
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD32
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M304 | Anti-Human CD32size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number101-M304
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFc fragment of IgG receptor IIb
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor for (CD32)
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor (CD32)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-08-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedUnlike the Fc gamma RIIa receptor isoform, expression of Fc gamma RIIb is not detected in extracts of cultured human skin mast cell preparations.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Amplification of the FcgammaRIIb inhibitory pathway in activated B cells represents a novel B cell-targeted immunosuppressive therapeutic approach for systemic lupus erythematosus and other autoimmune diseases.FcgammaRIIB2 mediates internalization of immune complexes at a faster rate than FcgammaRIIA, and facilitates the endocytosis of FcgammaRIIA upon co-engagement of both receptorsfound no significant difference in pretransplant panel reactive antibodies, acute rejection at 1-year nor in 10-year transplant or patient survival in individuals with differing FcgammaRIIB-I/T232 genotypeFcgIIb on GM-CSF macrophages has a role in controlling immune complex-mediated inhibition of inflammatory signalsData indicate that Fcgamma receptors FcgammaRIIb and FcgammaRIIa may play a structural role in augmenting CD20 internalization.FcgammaRIIB rs12117530 polymorphism is associated with disease risk and clinical manifestations of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Koreans.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies