Anti-Human CD3 epsilon
Anti-Human CD3 epsilon is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCD3 epsilon
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsCD3E; T3E; TCRE
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CD3 epsilon
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD3 epsilon
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M303 | Anti-Human CD3 epsilonsize: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number101-M303
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD3e molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex)
- CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedanalysis of TCRalpha-CD3deltaepsilon and TCRbeta-CD3gammaepsilon dimers and the role of the membrane-proximal tetracysteine motifData show that the expression pattern of the four CD3 chains was epsilon>zeta>delta>gamma in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from MM, while a gamma>epsilon>zeta>delta expression pattern was found in healthy controls.Study characterized the expression pattern of CD3-gamma, -delta, -epsilon and -zeta chain genes from placenta, which contributes to further understanding of the features of T-cell immune status in placenta.Results show that levels of CD3epsilon, CD25, CD68, and ICAM-1 mRNA in BCC biopsies may predict risk for new basal cell carcinomas.T cell receptor can be recruited to a subset of plasma membrane rafts, independently of cell signaling and attendantly to raft clusteringCD3 expression was strong in normal proximal and distal tubular epithelium and in renal oncocytomas, weak in chromophobe carcinoma, and negative in clear cell carcinomas, in papillary renal cell carcinoma, and in a transitional cell carcinoma.Notch-dependent cytoplasmic CD3 expression can only be achieved during the early phase of NK-cell differentiation.Data show that anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody (MAb)-mediated chimpanzee T-cell activation is a function of the anti-CD3 MAb isotype and is not governed by Siglec expression.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies