anti human CD272 BTLA
anti human CD272 BTLA is available 10 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666244 | anti-human CD272 (BTLA)-Biotinsize: 100ug | 628.19 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666244
- Price628.19 USD
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- CD272 (BTLA)-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD272 (B and T lymphocyte associated)-biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameB and T lymphocyte associated
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-08-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedHVEM binds to B T lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA), an Ig family member, which inhibits T cell proliferation.2.8-A crystal structure of the BTLA-HVEM complex shows that BTLA binds the N-terminal cysteine-rich domain of HVEM and employs a unique binding surfaceCross-linking of BTLA with mAb 7D7 suppressed T lymphocyte proliferation, downregulated the expression of T cell activation marker CD25, and inhibited the production of interferon (IFN)-gamma, interleukin (IL)-2, IL-4, and IL-10.Added with PD-1 and Tim-3 blockades, BTLA blockade enhanced the expansion, proliferation, and cytokine production of NY-ESO-1-specific CD8(+) T cells.These findings support role for BTLA and/or HVEM as potential, novel diagnostic markers of innate immune response/status and as therapeutic targets of sepsis.BTLA is a coreceptor that negatively regulates human Vgamma9Vdelta2 T-cell proliferation and has a role in immune escape for lymphoma cellsData indicate taht lung function and the expressions of B, T lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) and Treg cells were lower in patients with rheumatism than those in normal controls.our study confirms that CD200/BTLA deletions are recurrent genetic lesions in the biology of BCP-ALL
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
GEN666400 | anti-human CD272 (BTLA)-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 628.19 USD
GEN666274 | anti-human CD272 (BTLA)-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 460.6 USD
GEN666712 | anti-human CD272 (BTLA)-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 460.6 USD
GEN666767 | anti-human CD272 (BTLA)-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 666.87 USD
GEN666192 | anti-human CD272(BTLA)-Biotinsize: 100ug | 628.19 USD
GEN666284 | anti-human CD272(BTLA)-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 628.19 USD
GEN666053 | anti-human CD272(BTLA)-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 460.6 USD
GEN666108 | anti-human CD272(BTLA)-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 460.6 USD
GEN666698 | anti-human CD272(BTLA)-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 666.87 USD
- Also known asCD272
- Other namesN/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCD272
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1k
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), ELISA (EIA)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetB and T lymphocyte associated, BTLA and IDBG-49858 and ENSG00000186265 and 151888, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Btla and IDBG-162900 and ENSMUSG00000052013 and 208154, BTLA and IDBG-632288 and ENSBTAG00000011871 and 531767