anti human CD1a
anti human CD1a is available 5 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666757 | anti-human CD1a-Biotinsize: 100ug | 457.77 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666757
- Price457.77 USD
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- CD1a-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD1a molecule-biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD1a molecule
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CD1A antigen, a polypeptide
- CD1a antigen
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-05-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- C1-set domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese findings identify Ii and lipid rafts as key regulators of CD1a organization on the surface of immature DCs and of its immunological function as Ag-presenting moleculeMolecular mechanisms by which CD1c captures distinct classes of self- and mycobacterial antigens are reviewed. Review.The positive and significant correlations between the number of CD1a+ cells and positivity of the primary tumour for estrogen receptor and progesterone receptor suggest a possible role for CD1a as a prognostic marker for breast cancer.The intracellular trafficking route of CD1a is essential for efficient presentation of lipid antigens that traffic through the early endocytic and recycling pathways.High CD1a-positive dendritic cell density is associated with improved disease-free survival in papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN666201 | anti-human CD1a-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 457.77 USD
GEN666715 | anti-human CD1a-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 405.35 USD
GEN666067 | anti-human CD1a-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 405.35 USD
GEN666055 | anti-human CD1a-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 580.07 USD
- Also known asCD1a
- Other namesCD1a antigen; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1a; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1a; hTa1 thymocyte antigen; CD1A antigen, a polypeptide; cluster of differentiation 1 A; T-cell surface antigen T6/Leu-6; cortical thymocyte antigen CD1A; differentiation antigen CD1-alpha-3; epidermal dendritic cell marker CD1a; CD1a molecule; T-cell surface antigen T6/Leu-6; hTa1 thymocyte antigen; CD_antigen: CD1a
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCD1a
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCD1A; CD1A; R4; T6; CD1; FCB6; HTA1; hTa1 thymocyte antigen
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1k
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD1a molecule, CD1 and FCB6 and HTA1 and R4 and T6, CD1A and IDBG-103736 and ENSG00000158477 and 909, protein binding, Plasma membranes
Supplier:Cellular biology labs
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Fish V Rel Reticuloendotheliosis Viral Oncogene Homolog ELISA Kit V Rel Reticuloendotheliosis Viral Oncogene Homolog
Rat Myristoylated Alanine Rich Protein Kinase C Substrate ELISA Kit Myristoylated Alanine Rich Protein Kinase C Substrate