anti human CD152
anti human CD152 is available 7 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666283 | anti-human CD152-Biotinsize: 100ug | 610.56 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666283
- Price610.56 USD
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- CD152-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD152-biotinilated
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecytotoxic T-lymphocyte associated protein 4
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- celiac disease 3
- insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus 12
- Discovery year1989-05-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedComprehensive association analysis of candidate genes for generalized vitiligo supports XBP1, FOXP3, and TSLP.FOXP3+ or CTLA-4+ regulatory T cells may modulate CD4+ T cell activation and homing receptor expression in children.CTLA4 gene -1661A/G and long 3' untranslated region (AT)n repeat polymorphisms are associated with UC in Central China.CTLA4 49A/G (rs231775) single nucleotide polymorphism was associated with increased risk (AA vs GG) by 1.43-fold for hepatocellular carcinoma, and 1.66-fold for cervical cancer. CTLA4 rs231775 may serve as a common cancer susceptibility marker.rs231775 (+49AG)polymorphism is not associated with long-term allograft failure, graft loss and mortality following kidney transplantationStudies indicate that, besides modulation of the TCR signal, CTLA-4 monoclonal antibody can mediate regulatory T-cell depletion within the tumor environment.CTLA-4 +49 G allele carriage was associated with increased susceptibility and functional disability of RA in Egyptian patients.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN666356 | anti-human CD152-F(ab')2size: 100ug | 1164.16 USD
GEN666017 | anti-human CD152-Fabsize: 100ug | 1164.16 USD
GEN666569 | anti-human CD152-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 610.56 USD
GEN666252 | anti-human CD152-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 447.67 USD
GEN666493 | anti-human CD152-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 447.67 USD
GEN666474 | anti-human CD152-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 648.15 USD
- Also known asCD152
- Other namesN/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCD152
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1k
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens), Pig, Cow, Cat, Dog; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), ELISA (EIA), FX, Blocking