anti human CD127
anti human CD127 is available 5 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666709 | anti-human CD127-Biotinsize: 100ug | 621.12 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666709
- Price621.12 USD
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- CD127-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD127-biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 7 receptor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-08-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- CD molecules
- Fibronectin type III domain containing
- Interleukin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThere is no significant difference in IL-2R rs2104286 polymorphism between idiopathic demyelinating optic neuritis patients and controls.IL-7 may function to regulate the milieu of the microenvironment by modulating IL-6 secretion by the IL-7R-expressing stromal elementsCD127 can be used to quantitate regulatory T (Treg) cell subsets in individuals with type 1 diabetes supporting the use of CD127 as a biomarker for human Treg cells.CD4+ regulatory T-cells exhibiting suppressive activity in vitro display distinctly lower surface expression of CD127, irrespective of their level of CD25 expression.We report that loss of CD127 defines terminally differentiated B cell-helping effector T cells in human tonsils.Independent replication of the association between the CAPSL and IL7R locus and type 1 diabetes, especially for early-onset type 1 diabetes patients.genetic, immunologic, and metabolic factors contribute to a dysregulation of the IL-7/IL-7 receptor pathway in type 1 diabetes and identify a novel hyperglycemia-mediated interference of immune regulatory networks.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN666250 | anti-human CD127-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 621.12 USD
GEN666680 | anti-human CD127-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 455.41 USD
GEN666623 | anti-human CD127-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 455.41 USD
GEN666749 | anti-human CD127-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 659.36 USD
- Also known asCD127
- Other namesCD127 protein; CD127 protein; interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; N/A; CD127 protein
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCD127
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesIL7R; CD127; CD127; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1k
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies