anti human CD11a
anti human CD11a is available 5 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666223 | anti-human CD11a-Biotin size: 100ug | 455.13 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666223
- Price455.13 USD
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- CD11a-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD11a-biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintegrin subunit alpha L
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- integrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide)
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Integrin alpha subunits
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedInterferon-gamma and tumor necrosis factor-alpha synergistically enhance expression of CD54 by mesenchymal stem cells, enabling CCR6 chemokine ligand CCL20 to induce adhesion of cultured IL-17-expressing T helper (Th)17 cells to mesenchymal stem cells.In contrast to T cells, in which even adhesion through LFA-1 is dependent on signals from other receptors, natural killer (NK) cells receive early activation signals directly through LFA-1.Here we demonstrate that leukocyte function-associated antigen 1 (LFA-1), intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1), and ICAM-3 are enriched at the VS and that inhibition of these interactions influences conjugate formation and reduces VS assembly.These data suggest that disruption of the TM interface changes alphaLbeta2 ligand binding affinity, and it may contribute to alphaL micro-cluster formationThe results of this study suggest that polyamine-induced suppression of LFA-1 expression occurs via enhanced methylation of ITGAL.Binding kinetics differences between LFA-1 and macrophage-1 antigen (Mac-1) are quantified and insight provided into their distinct functions in the neutrophil inflammatory cascade.there was reduced expression of CD11a, CD11b, and CD18 in trisomy 12 cases with NOTCH1 mutations compared with wild type.
- Gene ontology - Biological processT cell activation via T cell receptor contact with antigen bound to MHC molecule on antigen presenting cell
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN666294 | anti-human CD11a-FITC size: 120 Tests | 455.13 USD
GEN666287 | anti-human CD11a-Pur WA size: 100ug | 403.02 USD
GEN666599 | anti-human CD11a-Pur/PF size: 100ug | 403.02 USD
GEN666455 | anti-human CD11a-R-PE size: 120 Tests | 576.73 USD
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Other namesN/A
- Also known asCD11a
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2a
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), Western Blot (WB)
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Gene nameCD11a
- Alternative techniqueantibodies