1x Anti-Human CCR3 found in Reliatech antibodies
- Gene NameCCR3
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsCCR3; CKR3; CD193; CMKBR3; CC-CKR-3
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CCR3
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 3
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-C motif) receptor 3, CC-CKR-3 and CD193 and CKR3 and CMKBR3, CCR3 and IDBG-30125 and ENSG00000183625 and 1232, this GO :0001938 and positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0004930 and G-protein coupled receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0004950 and chemokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006935 and chemotaxis and biological process this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0006968 and cellular defense response and biological process this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007186 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007188 and adenylate cyclase-modulating G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007204 and positive regulation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016032 and viral process and biological process this GO :0016493 and C-C chemokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0045766 and positive regulation of angiogenesis and biological process this GO :0070098 and chemokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process, C-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity and also this GO :0004950: chemokine receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0016493: C-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity, this GO :0004950: chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0016493: C-C chemokine receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Ccr3 and IDBG-206550 and ENSMUSG00000035448 and 12771, BT.28967 and IDBG-647811 and ENSBTAG00000001338 and 408018
101-M279 | Anti-Human CCR3size: 100ug | 411.77 USD
- Catalog number101-M279
- Price411.77 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-C motif chemokine receptor 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-05-30
- Entrez gene record
- CD molecules
- C-C motif chemokine receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Results highlight the potential role of CCR genes in narcolepsy and support the hypothesis that patients with narcolepsy have impaired immune function.Up-regulation of CCR3 by airway smooth muscle cells in asthmatic subjects might be partly responsible for the increased smooth muscle mass and the airway hyperresponsiveness in these patients.Chemokine (C-C-motif) receptor 3 (CCR3), playing an important role in endometrium related metabolic pathways, may influence the onset of menarche.Signals evoked via the FPR caused unidirectional down-regulation of CCR3-mediated chemotaxis but not respiratory burst in human eosinophils.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies