Anti Human CCL
Anti Human CCL is available 23 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M255 | Anti-Human CCL-1size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M256 | Anti-Human CCL-11size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M257 | Anti-Human CCL-13size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M246 | Anti-Human CCL-14size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M258 | Anti-Human CCL-15size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M259 | Anti-Human CCL-16size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M260 | Anti-Human CCL-17size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M261 | Anti-Human CCL-18size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M262 | Anti-Human CCL-19size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M263 | Anti-Human CCL-2size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M264 | Anti-Human CCL-20size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M265 | Anti-Human CCL-21size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M266 | Anti-Human CCL-22size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
- Catalog number101-M266
- Price413.82 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepiwi-interacting RNA cluster 108
- Discovery year2009-11-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Piwi-interacting RNA clusters
2. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-C motif chemokine ligand 22
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 22
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 22
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-08-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chemokine ligands
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedExome sequencing in developmental eye disease leads to identification of causal variants in GJA8, CRYGC, PAX6 and CYP1B1.calculation of the standard free-energy by equilibrium unfolding transition in guanidine hydrochlorideThis is the first case of phenotypic heterogeneity in the primary congenital cataract specifically associated with the R168W mutation in the CRYGC gene.Identification of a novel nonsense mutation in CRYGC in a Chinese family with autosomal dominant congenital nuclear cataracts and microcornea.Two novel nonsynonymous variations and four reported variations in CRYAB, CRYGC, CRYGD, and GJA8, were observed.Molecular modeling and spectroscopic studies indicated that the mutation impaired the tertiary structure of gamma C crystallin by modifying the H-bonding network in the C-terminal domain.A nonsense mutation c.471G>A in CRYGC is associated with autosomal dominant congenital nuclear cataracts and microcornea in a Chinese pedigree.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
101-M267 | Anti-Human CCL-23size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M268 | Anti-Human CCL-24size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M269 | Anti-Human CCL-25size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M270 | Anti-Human CCL-26size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M271 | Anti-Human CCL-27size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M272 | Anti-Human CCL-28size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M273 | Anti-Human CCL-3size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M274 | Anti-Human CCL-5size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M275 | Anti-Human CCL-7size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
101-M276 | Anti-Human CCL-8size: 100ug | 413.82 USD
Supplier:Akro Albumins and cell culture