Anti Human C Reactive Protein CRP Polyclonal Antibody Goat IgG Antiserum
Anti Human C Reactive Protein CRP Polyclonal Antibody Goat IgG Antiserum is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS524135 | Anti-Human C Reactive Protein (CRP) Polyclonal Antibody, Goat IgG, Antiserumsize: 1 mililiter | 341.96 USD
- Catalog numberMBS524135
- Price341.96 USD
- Size1 mililiter
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-reactive protein
- Synonyms gene name
- C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Short pentraxins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe Dimension Vista cTnI, CK-MB, MYO, NTproBNP, and hsCRP methods demonstrate acceptable performance characteristics for use as an aid in the diagnosis and risk assessment of patients presenting with suspected acute coronary syndromes.C-reactive protein and B-type natriuretic peptide yield either a non-significant or a modest incremental value to traditional risk factors in predicting long-term overall mortality in older adults.CRP directly attenuates the angiogenic and possibly arteriogenic functions of endothelial progenitor cells.As previously shown in women, a prediction model in men that incorporates high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and parental history significantly improves global cardiovascular risk prediction in men.Pre-treatment levels of C-reactive protein and squamous cell carcinoma antigen are useful for predicting the aggressiveness of pharyngolaryngeal carcinoma.Biomarkers of inflammation, YKL-40 and C-reactive protein, vary in parallel with the intake of traditional Inuit diet.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Alternative name1Anti-Anti-Human C Reactive Protein (CRP) Polyclonal Antibody, Goat IgG, Antiserum
- Alternative name2Anti-Human C Reactive Protein (CRP) PAb, Caprine IgG, Antiserum
- Alternative name3Anti-Homo sapiens C Reactive Protein (CRP) Polyclonal Antibody, Caprinae IgG, Antiserum
- Alternative name4C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Alternative name5C Reactive Protein (CRP) Polyclonal Antibody, Goat IgG, Antiserum
- Other namesC-reactive protein; C-reactive protein; C-reactive protein; C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related, gene 4 a; C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related, gene 4
- Gene nameCRP
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namescrp.4-a; crp; CRP; ptx1; crp.4a; CRP
- Immunoglobulin isotypeGoat IgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityC Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestMBS Polyclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- GeneC reactive proteins are detected by anti-CRP antibodies supplied by GENTAUR.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Polyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- C Reactive Protein (CRP) Polyclonal Antibody, Goat IgG, Antiserum
- Techniqueanti-Human, Polyclonal, Antibody, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens C Reactive Protein (C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related) polyclonal (Antibody to), caprine Immunoglobulin G, antibodies
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetC-reactive protein, pentraxin-related, PTX1, CRP and IDBG-103911 and ENSG00000132693 and 1401, protein homodimerization activity, Extracellular, Crp and IDBG-205690 and ENSMUSG00000037942 and 12944, CRP and IDBG-630749 and ENSBTAG00000013907 and 527553
Recombinant Pyrococcus furiosus Tritrans,polycis-undecaprenyl-diphosphate synthase (GGDP specific) (uppS)