Anti Human Activin
Anti Human Activin is available 5 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
101-M171 | Anti-Human Activin R2Asize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
101-M172 | Anti-Human Activin R2Bsize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
- Catalog number101-M172
- Price413.25 USD
- Gene NameActivin R2B
- SynonymsACVR2B; HTX4; ACTRIIB; ActR-IIB
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Activin R2B
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Activin R2B
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThese results indicate that one of the direct target genes of Nodal and Activin AB signals is the insulin gene in pancreatic beta-cells and that PDX-1 is directly involved in the ALK7-Smad pathway.ALK7 and its isoforms are expressed in human placentae of different stages of pregnancy and that their expression is developmentally regulatedAB and activin B and is responsible for activin-mediated secretion of insulin from pancreatic beta cell line, MIN6.The antiproliferative effect of Nodal/ALK7 on ovarian cancer cells is in part mediated by cyclin G2.Microarray analysis showed that adipose tissue expressed activin type I and II receptors and that the expression of activin receptor-like kinase 7 was adipose tissue specific.These findings suggest that the Nodal/ALK7 pathway plays important roles in human placentation and that its abnormal signaling may contribute to the development of preeclampsia.Our findings suggested that the ALK7 gene polymorphism rs13010956 was significantly associated with metabolic syndrome risk in females and may be involved in cardiovascular remodeling in metabolic syndrome patients.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
101-M202 | Anti-Human Activin-Asize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
101-M203 | Anti-Human Activin-Bsize: 100ug | 413.25 USD
101-M204 | Anti-Human Activin-Csize: 100ug | 413.25 USD