Anti-HSPβ7 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-HSPβ7 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-9854R-A594 | Anti-HSPβ7 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 570.52 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-9854R-A594
- Price570.52 USD
- Size100 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHSPÎ²7
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with HSPβ7
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HSPÎ²7/cvHSP
- Gene ID27129
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationThe heat shock proteins (HSPs) comprise a group of highly conserved, abundantly expressed proteins with diverse functions, including the assembly and sequestering of multiprotein complexes, transportation of nascent polypeptide chains across cellular membranes and regulation of protein folding. Heat shock proteins (also known as molecular chaperones) fall into six general families: HSP 90, HSP 70, HSP 60, the small HSPs, the immunophilins and the HSP 110 family. HSPB7 (heat shock 27kDa protein family, member 7), also known as cvHSP (cardiovascular heat shock protein) or Heat shock protein beta-7, is a member of the small HSP (sHSP) family expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Members of the sHSP family contain a conserved C-terminal ?crystallin domain and typically function in homo- or heteromeric complexes. The sHSPs bind to denatured proteins and are responsible for preventing the aggregation of these proteins. In response to muscle fiber transformation and in muscular dystrophy, the expression levels of HSPB7 are drastically increased, suggesting that HSPB7 may be a useful target in therapeutic strategies for preventing age-related muscle wasting.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsCardiovascular heat shock protein; cvHsp; Heat shock 27kda protein family member 7; Heat shock protein beta 7; Heat shock protein beta-7; Hsp25 2; HspB7; HSPB7_HUMAN; Hypothetical protein flj34956; RP11-5P18.6
- Also known asHSPβ7 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-HSPβ7 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HSPβ7 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-HSPβ7 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies