anti HSP70 antibody
anti HSP70 antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:HSP70
- Alternative names of antibody target:Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B, Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2, HSP70-1/HSP70-2, HSP70.1/HSP70.2, HSPA1A, HSPA1, HSPA1B
- Background information:HSP70 is a class of highly conserved stress proteins. HSP70 is comprised of multiple members, all of which bind ATP in vitro, but are localized within different intracellular compartments. These include: a) the constitutive Hsc70 (or cognate) present within the cytosol/nucleus; b) the highly stress-inducible HSP70 present within the cytosol/ nucleus/nucleolus; c) the constitutive glucose regulated 78 kDa (or BiP) protein present within the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum; and d) the glucose regulated 75 kDa protein present within the mitochondria. HSP70 is typically not expressed in the cell under normal growth conditions, but is expressed at high levels in the cell experiencing stress. Therefore, detection of HSP70 using an antibody specific for the inducible form is quite useful in ascertaining whether a stress response has occurred in the cell.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli-expressed recombinant human HSP70
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:The antibody can be used in Western Blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recombinant human HSP70 (Cat.# 4859-25) can be used as a positive control
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-HSP70 antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-HSP70 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
5859-30T | anti-HSP70 antibodysize: HSP70 antibody | 173.37 USD
5859-100 | anti-HSP70 antibodysize: HSP70 antibody | 372.69 USD