Anti-HSF1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-HSF1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-3757R-A594 | Anti-HSF1 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 575.02 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHSF1
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with HSF1
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsCytoplasm, Nucleus
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HSF1
- Gene ID3297
- Swiss ProtQ00613
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationDNA-binding protein that specifically binds heat shock promoter elements (HSE) and activates transcription. In higher eukaryotes, HSF is unable to bind to the HSE unless the cells are heat shocked.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsHSTF1; Heat shock factor protein 1; HSF 1; Heat shock transcription factor 1; HSTF 1; HSF1
- Also known asHSF1 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-HSF1 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HSF1 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-heat shock transcription factor 1 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetheat shock transcription factor 1, HSTF1, HSF1 and IDBG-40498 and ENSG00000185122 and 3297, sequence-specific DNA binding, nuclei, Hsf1 and IDBG-155311 and ENSMUSG00000022556 and 15499, HSF1 and IDBG-643592 and ENSBTAG00000020751 and 506235