anti-HP1α polyclonal antibody
anti-HP1α polyclonal antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6860-25 | anti-HP1α polyclonal antibodysize: HP1α polyclonal antibody | 407.28 USD
- Target of this antibody:HP1α
- Alternative names of antibody target:HP1α, HP1A
- Background information:CBX5/HP1 alpha is a component of heterochromatin. It recognizes and binds to histone H3 tails methylated at ‘Lys-9’, leading to epigenetic repression of transcription. HP1 alpha may also interact with lamin B receptor (LBR), thereby contributing to the association of the heterochromatin with the inner nuclear membrane. Further, HP1 alpha is involved in the formation of a functional kinetochore through interaction with MIS12 complex proteins.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:Polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against human HP1α (Heterochromatin protein 1 homolog alpha), using the full length recombinant GST tagged protein.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.05% sodium azide and 0.05% ProClin 300.
- Purification method:Protein G purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IF.
- Recommended usage:Western Blot: 1:1000, IF: 1:500
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-HP1α polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-HP1α polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals