anti Horse Whole Serum Host Whole Serum
anti Horse Whole Serum Host Whole Serum is available 2 times from Icl labs
- Gene target
GWS-70 | anti-Horse Whole Serum Host: Goat Whole Serumsize: 2.0 mL | 118.07 USD
RWS-70 | anti-Horse Whole Serum Host: Rabbit Whole Serumsize: 2.0 mL | 118.07 USD
- Catalog numberRWS-70
- Price118.07 USD
- Size2.0 mL
- Tissueserum, whole
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Most polyclonal antibodies pabs are raised in rabbits as rabbit polyclonal antibodies.Azide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- PropertiesHorse (Equus ferus caballus) sera and plasma contain equine IgGs, Immunoglobulins. ELISA test are used to determine quantitatively the presence in horse serum of the antigen by a polyclonal antibody to the equine epitope selected for the ELISA kit. A blocking solution for the native horse or equine immunoglobulins in available in the ELISA protocol.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by icl. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. icl adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Short nameanti- Whole Serum : Rabbit Whole Serum
- TechniqueRabbit, serum, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Horse Whole blood serum production species: production species: rabbit Whole blood serum
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Cellular biology labs