anti-Holocytochrome c Antibody
anti-Holocytochrome c Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3187-100 | anti-Holocytochrome c Antibodysize: Holocytochrome c Antibody | 467.92 USD
- Target of this antibody:Holocytochrome c
- Alternative names of antibody target:CCHL
- Background information:The precursor of cytochrome c, apocytochrome c, is synthesized in the cytoplasm. Upon translocation into mitochondria, cytochrome c acquires a heme moiety required for functionality in the mitochondrial respiration chain. The heme-bound form of cytochrome c is called holocytochrome c. When released into the cytosol, cytochrome c can activate caspases responsible for apoptosis.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG1
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Cytochrome c purified from human heart
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) purified IgG in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (5-10 µg/ml) and immunoprecipitation. The antibody detects a 12.0 kDa protein corresponding to the apparent molecular weight of cytochrome c.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Holocytochrome c Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Holocytochrome c (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
KHSRP Far Upstream Element binding Protein 2 FUSE binding Protein 2 KH Type splicing Regulatory Protein KSRP p75 FUBP2 MGC99676