anti HK3 Hexokinase III Antibody
anti HK3 Hexokinase III Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3143-100 | anti-HK3 (Hexokinase III) (CT) Antibodysize: HK3 (Hexokinase III) (CT) Antibody | 469.21 USD
3198-100 | anti-HK3 (Hexokinase III) (NT) Antibodysize: HK3 (Hexokinase III) (NT) Antibody | 419.15 USD
- Target of this antibody:HK3 (Hexokinase III)
- Alternative names of antibody target:Hexokinase type III, HK III
- Background information:Hexokinases phosphorylate glucose to produce glucose-6-phosphate, thus committing glucose to the glycolytic pathway. This gene encodes hexokinase 3. Similar to hexokinases 1 and 2, this allosteric enzyme is inhibited by its product glucose-6-phosphate.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Concentration of antibody:0.25 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.25 mg/ml) purified rabbit Ig polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR