Anti Histone H3R26me1 Antibody
Anti Histone H3R26me1 Antibody is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Long nameHistone H3R26me1 Antibody
- AntigenHistone H3R26me1
- Synonim namesHIST1H3J; H3/j; H3FJ; Histone H3.1; Histone H3/a; Histone H3/b; Histone H3/c; Histone H3/d; Histone H3/f; Histone H3/h; Histone H3/I; Histone H3/j; Histone H3/k; Histone H3/l; HIST3H3
- Other namesN/A
- Gene nameHistone H3R26me1
- Gene synonimsN/A
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus), Other (Wide Range)
- SpecificityThis is an antibody designed to detect Histone H3R26me1
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via antigen affinity purification method
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial. We recommend you to briefly cetrifuge the vial prior to use to gather the content on the bottom.
- ApplicationsWestern Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Histone H3R26me1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, anti
- Alternative nameAntibody to Histone H3R26me1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN2521910 | Anti- Histone H3R26me1 Antibodysize: 0.12 ml | 427.2 USD
- Catalog numberGEN2521910
- Price427.2 USD
- Size0.12 ml
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
GEN2521910 | Anti- Histone H3R26me1 Antibodysize: 0.06 ml | 325.31 USD