Anti-HER4 (Tyr1284) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-HER4 (Tyr1284) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-3220R-A594 | Anti-HER4 (Tyr1284) (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 595.15 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHER4 Tyr1284
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with HER4 (Tyr1284)
- Modification siteTyr1284
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human HER4 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr1284
- Gene ID2066
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationThis gene is a member of the Tyr protein kinase family and the epidermal growth factor receptor subfamily. It encodes a single-pass type I membrane protein with multiple cysteine rich domains, a transmembrane domain, a tyrosine kinase domain, a phosphotidylinositol-3 kinase binding site and a PDZ domain binding motif. The protein binds to and is activated by neuregulins and other factors and induces a variety of cellular responses including mitogenesis and differentiation. Multiple proteolytic events allow for the release of a cytoplasmic fragment and an extracellular fragment. Mutations in this gene have been associated with cancer. Alternatively spliced variants which encode different protein isoforms have been described; however, not all variants have been fully characterized. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsErbB 4 phospho Y1284; p-ErbB 4 phospho Y1284; ErbB4; HER 4; HER4; Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 4; Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral v erb b2 oncogene homolog 4; MGC138404; P180erbB4; Receptor protein tyrosine kinase erbB 4 precursor; Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB 4;Tyrosine kinase type cell surface receptor HER4; v erb a avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog like 4; v erb a erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 4; Verba avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog like 4; Verba erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 4; VERBB2.
- Also known asHER4 (Tyr1284) Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-HER4 (Tyr1284) Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HER4 (Tyr1284) (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-HER4 (Tyr1284) (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals