Anti-Hepatocyte(2H5) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Hepatocyte(2H5) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-2741M-A594 | Anti-Hepatocyte(2H5) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 145 microliters | 570.66 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHepatocyte
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against Hepatocyte
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen Sourcehuman liver extract
- Gene IDN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationHepatocyte specific antigen is useful in studying hepatocellular tumors. It may be useful in differentiating clear cell hepatocellular carcinomas from other clear cell malignancies. It has been shown in the literature to be useful in differentiating hepatoblastoma of embryonal type from small round cell tumors of childhood. Hepatcoyte labels an antigen in the mitochondrial fraction of the liver homogenates. Hepatoblastoma is the most common primary tumor of the liver in children. The use of specific hepatocyte markers and also of alpha Fetoprotein or carcinoembryonic antigen are useful for the identification of normal and malignant fetal hepatocytes. HSA (Hepatocyte Specific Antigen) has been demonstrated consistently in the vast majority of hepatocellular carcinomas. Studies have shown the utility of HSA in the differential diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma and hepatoblastomas.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsHepatocyte specic antigen; Cell growth inhibiting protein 42; Growth inhibiting protein 20; Human ALB; Human serum albumin.
- Alternative name 1Hepatocyte(2H5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2Hepatocyte(2H5) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Hepatocyte(2H5) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Hepatocyte(2H5) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies